Brynn's so posh!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Despite the poor voting results (thanks Mindi, Kalvin, Mom & Dad for voting!) I went ahead and got it chopped this morning. Now to continue looking "posh" I just need a boob job, tan, better clothes & shoes. Alright, I can admit I need a little more than that!!! But I've already got the hubby with the fuzzy buzzed head.

August 27, 2007 at 9:28 PM
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's too late to call you (9:30 pm) so I'll call in the morning. I just can't believe how darling you look. Oh my, how am I going to hang around Wales and England with someone sooooooooooo cute? Mom xoxo
August 27, 2007 at 10:00 PM
Brynn you look amazing! I love it! Now let's see some pictures of the hubby's buzzed head!
August 28, 2007 at 10:55 AM
Mom, what about me? I am kinda cute (I think)! Well, I am definitely not as hot as Brynn Posh, I know, maybe I look like Scary Spice. Oh how sad! At least I have the best closet of clothes, so take that Brynn.
August 28, 2007 at 1:25 PM
Brynn,
SO cute! I love it!
Michelle
August 28, 2007 at 3:12 PM
Brynn, I love the hair! Very Cute and cute glasses too! Brittany saw the pictures and asked "who is that?" Have fun with the new look!
Lindsay
August 29, 2007 at 12:53 PM
Hey, I voted too! Wow, You did it! I LOVE your new look. Very posh indeed.
August 30, 2007 at 8:23 AM
Looks good. There is however 1 Corinthians 11:15 to consider.
August 30, 2007 at 7:27 PM
Kate Zeedik, I'm sooooo sorry that I didn't mention you as a voter in my post. But thank you for being a dilligent blogger and for voting and commenting. How can I get more people to do the same?
And ANONYMOUS - you need to start leaving your name or I'm going to delete you (even if your comment IS funny).
October 16, 2007 at 6:45 PM
I finally got a blogger id, so here is my first comment to you! Cute hair! And the trip to the UK looks amazing! How fun that you were able to do that. It's so fun to catch up on all that is going on for the Davies clan. Hopefully I get around to starting a blog soon. And for the record, I would have voted if I'd been able to!
Love, Kelli Clark