I want a POB!!!  

Thursday, August 23, 2007






OK, please vote in my new poll! Monday morning I've got a haircut scheduled and I'm thinking it's time to hack off my hair. I tried to take some pics so you can see how long it is now. I can't stand long hair and wear it pulled back every day. I'm thinking of getting a POB - a Posh Bob. What do you think? Will I look good???? Comment away and vote!


8 comments: to “ I want a POB!!!

  • dad
    August 23, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

    Normally I'd say yes because I love short hair, but your pictures are so CUTE that I am having second thoughts. My favorite is the 4th pic! I don't know what to tell you because you're sooooooooooooooo beautiful! Short hair definitely is more work. Good luck! xoxo Mom

  • Mindi
    August 23, 2007 at 1:08 PM  

    Brynn you look so cute in those pics because you are wearing my clothes. Bring them back!

  • Brynn
    August 23, 2007 at 1:22 PM  

    Thanks MOM, and thanks a lot MINDI.

  • Kalvin
    August 24, 2007 at 10:52 AM  

    So tell me what you want, what you really really want...

  • Kate
    August 24, 2007 at 12:35 PM  

    Brynn, I only remember you with short edgy hair at BYU, so I'm loving seeing the long luscious hair on you! You wear it well. What's your reason for pulling it back everyday? Too hot to wear down, or you don't want to have to style it? With the pob, you'd still have to style it, right? How long have you worn it long? If longer than 3 years, go for the cut. Maybe it's time for a change. I LOVE the drastic A-line cut. But if you're like me, I rely on hair just long enough to pull back, because as a busy mother with little ones, pulling it back is the easy way. I'd love a change for myself though. Hmmm... you're inspiring me. Can't wait to see what you do! Good luck come Monday.

  • dad
    August 24, 2007 at 7:39 PM  

    Who is the ghost writer? I never said those things. I vote for a haircut like Ty's.

  • dad
    August 24, 2007 at 7:41 PM  

    O now I see, mom is using my name to leave her thoughts. I do agree with mom what ever she said. Brynn, get some real glasses, like coke bottle look alikes.

  • Brynn
    August 24, 2007 at 9:26 PM  

    Katherine, the truth is, my hair is this long because I'm so darn lazy with getting regular haircuts! And believe me it's called a "pony tail" for a reason!