I'm Home!  

Wednesday, September 12, 2007



Hello there chappy! I've been home since 11:07pm Monday night but I still feel kind of messed up. Mindi, Mom, Aunt Shelley, Grandma & I spent 10 days in London and Wales. It was a great and memorable time. Mindi & I took 300 pictures, so it's going to take me a while to figure out how to post them (because you must see them all!). By the way, Kalvin took the time off of work and played Mr. Mom. He did a fantastic job, and I've got a bunch of funny pictures from them to post too. He's a keeper, that ol' bloke of mine. Cheerio!


4 comments: to “ I'm Home!

  • Anonymous
    September 13, 2007 at 11:28 AM  

    Welcome back!!!

  • JTK
    September 13, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

    I have been checking your blog waiting for the report on Wales and London. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with your family. Did anyone mistake you for a blonde Posh Spice? Whenever I called Kalvin to see how his "vacation" was going, he was blissfully waiting for your return. Cheers!

  • Kate
    September 14, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

    I wondered where you were! 10 days in London & Wales?! WOW! I was on London on layover on my way to Paris once. I wished I could have stayed and seen more of it! Can't wait to hear and see all about it. Glad you're back!

  • Mindi
    September 18, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

    Oh, you are back. Finally, I missed you so much. It looks like you had a great time. I am glad that you are safe and sound. Now get back to work Cinderella. I need lots of comments on my blog!