Warm weather/Cold weather
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Some things never change...
The kids still play on the playset in the backyard.
They bury each other (sand, snow, no difference!)
Cassidy's always helpful.
Some things never change...
The kids still play on the playset in the backyard.
They bury each other (sand, snow, no difference!)
Cassidy's always helpful.
by Brynn
February 15, 2010 at 3:02 PM
It's beautiful...but I will take the warmer stuff.
February 15, 2010 at 5:37 PM
Isn't it great that the kids are excited to shovel a walkway? I had to buy a kids shovel and I probably should have bought 3! I think the guy at home depot was completely amused by this blonde California girl who had no idea about snow removal equipment! I think yours will get more use than ours, we have hardly enough snow to cover the grass right now.
February 21, 2010 at 4:25 PM
I think it is so funny that they bury each other in snow...you only see that at the beach!
March 1, 2010 at 2:07 PM
Dropping in to say Hi.
It is so fun to watch your family enjoy a new life.
We still all miss you here in sunny SoCal.
March 12, 2010 at 11:52 AM
I can't believe that snow! Your girls are so cute and your new heading photo is great. What a beautiful family you have!