by Brynn
I love this! What a hoot to see it a few inches of snow later...
This cracks me up! I love your positive attitude and sense of adventure. You seem to just be rolling with the punches
Still sad. Is Winston missing you? I am convinced that unless you are complete animal lovers, you should not own a dog in any sort of a climate where it can not live outside year round...enough said.
nice!
Post a Comment
February 14, 2010 at 7:06 PM
I love this! What a hoot to see it a few inches of snow later...
February 15, 2010 at 2:57 PM
This cracks me up! I love your positive attitude and sense of adventure. You seem to just be rolling with the punches
February 15, 2010 at 5:39 PM
Still sad.
Is Winston missing you? I am convinced that unless you are complete animal lovers, you should not own a dog in any sort of a climate where it can not live outside year round...enough said.
March 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM
nice!