We're ALIVE in Wisconsin!!!
Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's been a long last couple weeks. But we are doing good and trying to learn a new life. The night we flew in, we landed and went straight to a mall and bought winter clothes for heads to toes. It's an adjustment, but we're loving the Midwest again. Emotionally still missing all our family and friends, and maybe a little warmer weather...
January 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM
What a cute, beautiful home! Ya'll look great! Brrrrr!!
January 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM
you guys look GREAT in winter attire. :) That house is gorgeous. I'm sooooooo happy to see this pic. Love ya.
January 9, 2010 at 9:52 PM
Picture Perfect in your winter gear! Beautiful Home!!!
January 10, 2010 at 11:24 AM
How nice to have all that land and no fences! You guys look great, I hope all is working out for you
January 10, 2010 at 3:05 PM
I have so been wondering where you are!!! Congrats on a successful move! We love you!
January 10, 2010 at 3:13 PM
I have been checking your blog, hoping for an update...So excited to see you in your winter gear! We too, spent a small fortune on winter gear...for the kids. I am still working on getting stuff for me and Shaun! Hope things are going well, and you can see a light at the end of the tunnel of boxes! It's been cold here. I can only imagine what it must be like in Wisconsin! Kansas was -4 last night at 8pm! Stay warm!
January 10, 2010 at 3:42 PM
What a darling family in all that snow! Hope all is going well . . . we still need to find a time to meet up somewhere!! Missing you!
January 10, 2010 at 4:53 PM
Kristin saw the picture and her eyes about popped out of her head. It's a beautiful house and I can't get over how open it is out there.
I have been thinking of you and your family. Glad to know all is well. Keep warm.
January 10, 2010 at 10:17 PM
Your house is beautiful and you all look so good! We miss you!!
January 13, 2010 at 7:00 AM
Woohoo! You did it! Can't wait to hear about your adventures in Wisconsin. I still can't get over how much ROOM you have in your yard and NO fences. Oh how I miss that...
January 13, 2010 at 5:27 PM
Your house is adorable! Good luck in this new adventure:) Hope to see you in CA at some point in the summer?
January 14, 2010 at 7:19 PM
The house is beautiful!! We can't wait to visit someday =) We miss you tons -xox-
January 17, 2010 at 7:29 PM
What a beautiful home and neighborhood. We miss you guys!
January 17, 2010 at 10:53 PM
So pretty. I love the look of your house. A snowy wonderland. Winter clothes are fun! Miss you!
January 18, 2010 at 12:17 PM
I can't wait to see you guys! And you all look great in your winter gear!
February 2, 2010 at 7:23 AM
Look at all that snow!! Can't say I miss it, but glad you guys are enjoying it! The primary kids are doing well...we let all the teachers go to the 5th Sunday meeting last week. Ginger and Jaime are awesome in their callings. Everyone misses your family, esp your sister =(