Backyard of Wisconsin house
Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kalvin was at our soon to be new house yesterday for the home inspection. Here's a picture he sent me while standing on the back deck. It's our new backyard...
Can I just say I'm wearing flip flops today in CA!
December 12, 2009 at 9:14 AM
WOW! That is a lot of snow!!! Looks like fun.
December 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM
Talk about culture shock! Yikes! I love that there are no fences though, I think that is so fun for the kids
December 13, 2009 at 9:55 AM
it looks so beautiful!!! what a great adventure you are embarking upon. (i'm trying to be positive even though i'm bawling my eyes out on the inside.)
December 13, 2009 at 12:54 PM
I'm going to miss you, but this looks awesome!!
December 14, 2009 at 12:30 PM
Are you a CA Girl? haha. Your kids will love it I am sure.
December 14, 2009 at 7:08 PM
Looks like our backyard, just twice as big, and all of our 2 inches of snow melted, much to the sadness of the kids.
December 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM
I'm shivering for you. UM, LOVE the size of that yard! Can we say freedom! I miss that about Chicago. I will never be able to get used to cinder block stucco walls.
When's the big move date?
December 28, 2009 at 3:33 PM
This is Kaci Little. I am feeling a bit of anxiety over your BIG move. What a bold uprooting. How exciting to have new life experiences. Good luck with the new job.