Playing with the pictures  

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I got some help with making my pictures look a little better and I've been playing around a bit...

This picture is from the post below. What do you think? Better or worse?


6 comments: to “ Playing with the pictures

  • Lourie
    September 3, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

    Isn't it amazing how a simple program can altar a picture. I have done this to a few of mine as well. I love the result.

  • Terry Family
    September 3, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

    Are you learning how to use elements? I saw that the Johnson County Community College offers a class on Photoshop Elements. I think that is a class for me! Any good tips to share? Tressa's picture is really cute!

  • Kristi Kroeger
    September 3, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

    definately crisper, but the colors seem to be just a touch off! On a side note, she looks so grown up, hard to believe she is the same kid that was toted around Mails in a stroller two years ago

  • The Bellyakers...
    September 6, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

    Very nice... did you use the "enhance" option? Are you on a mac? If not... you should convert! Fantastic fun with photos...

    I used to have 3 free hours from preschool and I messed that up by going and having another baby! I'm back to 0 free hours and a to do list that just never gets touched! Oh well.. short lived. Enjoy those shopping trips... with two free hands!!

  • Beach_Crew
    September 12, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

    Love the picture, touched up or not. I took a photography class a few months ago and swore I would use all the techniques I learned about Manual Mode. Sad to say I've still been on Auto Mode since then.

  • michelle
    September 13, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

    Gosh, Tressa you are cute!
    I think they look great, both of them. I'm not good at noticing a difference. They look good to me!