Tressa starts preschool
Monday, August 31, 2009
After sending off the big girls to school, Tressa and I again were left wondering what to do with ourselves. Luckily there was an opening in Ty's preschool class and we jumped at the chance.
Yes, pity the teacher, Miss Carol - they're both in the same class.
When I picked her up, Miss Carol told me that she and Tressa got caught up on life during lunchtime. Anyone who knows Tressa, knows that once she starts talking, that girl won't stop!
And in case anyone is wondering what I did with my new found 3 alone hours - hit the mall with Mindi of course!!!
August 31, 2009 at 12:38 PM
Lucky! Lucky! I may try to put Ryan in preschool in the new year. What will I do with my new found freedom??? A nap sounds good. hahaha. Lucky you! I am sooo jealous.
August 31, 2009 at 12:44 PM
Isn't adult free time the best?! Carol's classroom looks adorable!
August 31, 2009 at 9:55 PM
ok, does this mean I get BOTH of them in a year or so....pretty please?!?! :) I mean, they should stay together, don't you think?
They are too freaking cute.
September 1, 2009 at 11:21 AM
by the way, what did your parents name the puppies?
megan
September 2, 2009 at 7:50 AM
She looks so adorable on her first day of preschool!
September 3, 2009 at 8:03 AM
Preschool? LUCKY! I was just thinking this morning that I have a five year old and an almost 1 year old. What was I thinking??? My freedom will come, I just have to wait a little bit longer...right now, I am loving my time with Eric and Tyler :)