Another year, another tea party
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wow these tea parties come up so fast, and whew - another year has flown by! Seems like just yesterday I was posting about Cassidy's Kindergarten tea party, and now her 1st grade tea party is over.
For this day, she had to dress up in 50's clothes. Thanks to Megan and Vinny for the garage sale poodle skirt that saved the day!
Her class performed a song and dance number, with some cool moves in it.
Some of the great stuff Cassidy had made for me...
The best 1st grade teacher ever, Mrs. Weidaw.
May 16, 2009 at 9:44 AM
Hi Brynn!! I found your blog through your FB. What fun and adorable pictures.
May 17, 2009 at 6:55 AM
what a sweet and darling little girl! must take after her aunt (well, aunt/cousin) megan, huh?!
May 21, 2009 at 1:34 PM
I am just commenting to see what my new profile picture looks like.