Laziness
Monday, April 20, 2009
Mindi was at my house working on my awesome computer and took off her belt and threw it on the floor (yes, I know - how rude!). So along comes Winston, and he lays down on the belt, with his tongue through the hoop! What's up with that???
April 20, 2009 at 9:47 PM
So, you have a new belt now? I can't imagine Mindi wanting to wear it again after a dog slobbered on it!
April 21, 2009 at 8:04 PM
To him it was just an softer version of a rawhide chew with a little dye in it.
April 22, 2009 at 10:57 AM
Oh that is hilarious! I love the side angle picture you took. The one from above just doesn't do it justice.
May 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM
I'm not sure it's wear that belt again! What a funny thing, maybe it's cold on his tongue or something??? Our dog used to eat shoes... only one per pair of course,must be the leather.