The stockings were hung...
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
The girls got to decorate their bedrooms with Christmas decorations.
After a bit of contemplating, they decided they needed stockings for each of their animals.
I sure feel bad for the animals that are getting the dirty tights.
December 3, 2008 at 2:19 PM
woahhhhhh Santa's going to have a BUSY night!! :) so cute.
December 7, 2008 at 7:28 PM
That is so cute.
December 8, 2008 at 7:29 AM
That is adorable!! I don't know about you... but around here, I would be happy to get the dirty tights!!
December 13, 2008 at 4:41 AM
That is so cute and funny!
December 18, 2008 at 5:16 PM
Hey There, I got your card today. Thanks so much! I'm trying to see if I get one out this year. It doesn't look promising! Loved the girls. Let's make sure at least one of the boys in my fam. marries one of them!