Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo  

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

November's Book Club



It was Whitney's book pick - Katie Kazoo - Drat you Copycat. So she was responsible for leading the discussion.



They did a fun activity from katiekazoo.com - a very cute website if you have any Katie readers...



And the evening wasn't complete without something yummy to eat!


2 comments: to “ Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo

  • Terry Family
    December 2, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

    Yeah for Book club! How did Whitney do with Waggit's Tale? Thanks for another fun night for Brittany!

  • Ginger
    December 2, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

    This is so ADORABLE!!!! I love these girls!! Can you remind me to do this in, oh, ten years with Emily???

    PS I am VERY proud of your girls today. How is it they can remember so much with such little practice? I LOVVVVVVVVVVVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy you are back!!!