The dog's been named...
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
We had a list of like 50 names, including Speed Racer, Elder Holland, and Seven. But Winston won. He looks and acts like a Winston, I think, except for the cigar.
Knowing that we are not "dog people" (what's that - kind of like "mini-van people?"), this has really been crazy. PLUS, the dog is a BOY!!! What do we do with boys? I think even Kalvin has forgotten! Ha!!!
Today we took the dog to the park and he sat under the table in the shade. I guess I can't blame him, I mean, it is in the 70's here people.
December 31, 2008 at 9:39 AM
That sounds simply heavenly - hanging at the park in 70 degree weather with the kids and Winston - great name! We have been digging out of all this snow up here in Seattle! Maybe we should come down for a visit!
January 1, 2009 at 12:51 AM
We're not "mini-van people" either!
January 1, 2009 at 6:50 AM
That is hilarious! Seriously though... we have an 11 month old puppy who we would have been happy to share with you to get the dog thing out of your system! At least you got a mellow one???? Winston is the perfect name! Congrats!
January 2, 2009 at 11:09 AM
What a cute and sleepy looking puppy. We love him. He looks like a Winston with a lovable Winnie inside.
January 3, 2009 at 8:33 AM
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD dog, BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD dog!
January 7, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Wow! A Dog! I guess it's about time another boy joined the family.
I think the name is great. We had some friends who, growing up, had two dogs. A boy dog named Winston and a girl dog named Clementine - after the Churchills. I always thought that was the cutest combo.
Congrats! What a Christmas present!