A visit home  

Sunday, September 7, 2008

This week Kalvin was working in Milwaukee, WI. As chance would have it, a dear friend of ours from St. Charles, Corey Nielsen, passed away and his funeral was held on Friday. Kalvin was able to arrange his schedule to be there.

Here's a picture of Corey from Nov 2006 taking the girls across the bridge to one of our favorite spots at a park.



Kalvin also went by our old house - 1015 Independence Avenue



Anyone remember it?


5 comments: to “ A visit home

  • Unknown
    September 8, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

    Brynn, as in Brynn Davies? I was so suprised to see you on my blog! What a suprise. I've checked out yours and had fun looking at the kiddos. They have sure changed! Keep in touch! Suzy

  • Beach_Crew
    September 9, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

    Wow! Last time I saw that house Brynn was out-of-town in Cali and Kalvin hadn't mowed the backyard! Great house, great memories! We miss you guys! Hey, email me Kalvin's email address - ryan@soldbysecrist.com. Thanks!

  • Kristi Kroeger
    September 15, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

    Brynn,

    I found your link on Annie Rigby's blog. How are things there in Murrieta? How is Lisa J. Mails this year? Logan really liked Miss Wiedow last year when he did rotations in her class for second grade.

    Kristi Kroeger

  • Kate
    September 18, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

    What a great house and back yard! I'd never seen it before, but it looks so charming and homey!

    Sorry I've gotten so behind on your blog. I had lost all my bookmarks, & bla blah. I just had a good time catching up on all your great happenings. Glad to see all is well with your family!

  • Mindi
    September 28, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

    Sorry for the loss of Kalvin's friend - on the other hand, tell him to get over the perfect life he had in Illinois and stay focused on the life he has now.