Virgin earlobes no more
Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tressa and I were walking around Walmart the other day and we passed the jewelry counter. They had these adorable pink heart crystal earrings, and if you bought the earrings for $30, the piercing was FREE! How could we pass it up?
I asked Tressa if she wanted to pierce her ears and she said "yes!" It was easy-peasy. There were 2 workers and they both did an ear at the same time.
Those of you who know Tressa well can picture this - no tears, no crying, just complete frozen face with paws (I mean hands) raised up and nuzzling.
Finally she snapped out of being a rabbit or cat or dog or whatever (yes, I was very embarrassed!) and went back to being normal. She seemed happy about having her ears pierced, and only asked about 3 times during the day if we could take them out now.
Can you believe I actually had her ears pierced in Walmart?!?!?!?!
September 21, 2008 at 9:29 PM
I'm irritated
Aunt Shelley
September 22, 2008 at 8:31 AM
You can get and do everything in Walmart!
September 23, 2008 at 5:05 AM
I can't believe you got away with no tears... we had a scene in the middle of the mall. I must say... pink is her color!! So cute...
September 27, 2008 at 5:03 AM
i can't believe i missed the big moment - i've been waiting to get my hands on those ears since she was born!!! i mean, she looks beautiful.
September 28, 2008 at 2:56 AM
Tressa looks so cute with little pierced ears. We love them and love her.
September 28, 2008 at 8:19 AM
I cannot believe that you went to the ghetto to get those ears pierced. Does she has an infection yet?
October 6, 2008 at 6:03 AM
new post, please.