Cassidy is 6 years old!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
OK, her birthday was April 13th, so again it's taken me a couple days to post this. But she had a great celebration and opened tons of presents.
The awesome castle cake (no, I didn't make it, but I could've if I wanted too!!!)
Cassidy asked if she could bear her testimony for everyone.
A happy happy birthday girl!
Cassidy has been a gift of happiness to her mom!
April 23, 2008 at 8:56 PM
I love you, Cassidy!!!
April 26, 2008 at 4:34 PM
Happy Birthday Cassidy! April is the BEST month!
April 27, 2008 at 12:43 PM
Happy Birthday, Cassiday. We love you. Your cake looks awesome!!
April 27, 2008 at 12:55 PM
She's such a doll!
May 3, 2008 at 5:03 PM
With her dress bow and gift topper on her hair, she looks makes a beautiful present all wrapped up for you!
ASKED to bear her testimony for you all? Brave girl!!!