Tressa's photo shoot
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I was trying to take a picture of Tressa's cute hair the other day. This is how she poses for me now...
I was trying to take a picture of Tressa's cute hair the other day. This is how she poses for me now...
by Brynn
April 17, 2008 at 11:59 AM
First... I want my bob to look like hers. Second... I want to feel that free and confident to pose so stunningly!
April 17, 2008 at 12:14 PM
Wow, those are some awesome creative dance shapes!
April 20, 2008 at 8:43 PM
Tressa...the hair is adorable, but I think I love all of your poses even more! Tell your mom to keep taking pictures of you!
April 27, 2008 at 9:41 PM
Darling - we LOVE short hair! I can't believe how big she is getting . . . we definately need to get all the girls together to play!
April 27, 2008 at 9:41 PM
Darling - we LOVE short hair! I can't believe how big she is getting . . . we definately need to get all the girls together to play!
May 3, 2008 at 5:01 PM
She's very expressive. Great do on your little diva!! I love it.