Our little Welsh girl
Sunday, March 2, 2008

So the girls school had a big Diversity day. The Kindergarteners dressed up as someone from their country of heritage. The only thing I had to go on was this little Welsh doll I brought back to Cass from our trip there last year. Didn't I do a great job on the costume?!?
Cassidy got to introduce the kindergarten with the principal and another little boy.

Her classes' self-portraits were on display - they crack me up!
March 2, 2008 at 8:47 PM
There you go, this year's Halloween costume is done. She makes a perfect Welsh girl!
March 2, 2008 at 9:02 PM
Great costume! I have been waiting patiently for weeks for you to post pictures of it! Cassi's self portrait is so cute! I love kindergarten art!
March 2, 2008 at 9:02 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
March 10, 2008 at 11:27 AM
She looks like an authentic Welch girl. Good job Brynn and Mindi (who sewed the apron and the hat).
March 14, 2008 at 2:46 AM
i love the very bottom self-portrait with the piggy nose.