by Brynn
What about the valentines I gave your girls? I expect a montage in my honor!!!
Brynn are you the resident face painter at the elementary school?
Brynn and girls,That was very cute! We love you all and wish that we were there to celebrate!Love, Micah and Lauren
What cuties. Your London trip sounds amazing!
I heart your girls! They look as decorated and sweet as edible, sugared Valantine's cookies!
Post a Comment
February 18, 2008 at 9:16 AM
What about the valentines I gave your girls? I expect a montage in my honor!!!
February 18, 2008 at 8:07 PM
Brynn are you the resident face painter at the elementary school?
February 19, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Brynn and girls,
That was very cute! We love you all and wish that we were there to celebrate!
Love, Micah and Lauren
February 21, 2008 at 12:11 PM
What cuties. Your London trip sounds amazing!
February 27, 2008 at 8:23 PM
I heart your girls! They look as decorated and sweet as edible, sugared Valantine's cookies!