Check out the poll...
by Brynn
Who cares about Kalvin's face, who is the teenager next to him? Do we need to start worrying? You always have a place at our house, Brynn!
Cassidy looks completely unphased by her dad's new look! Does he look like that often?
Now you can look at my shining face every time I leave a comment!
I was thinking along the same lines at Mindi--Cassidy looks so grown up and beautiful!
Don't see a poll. Maybe I'm too late, but I vote Kalvin's milk mustache is really the residue of a scrumptious powdered donut. Cassidy is a hot babe!
Post a Comment
January 15, 2008 at 7:56 PM
Who cares about Kalvin's face, who is the teenager next to him? Do we need to start worrying? You always have a place at our house, Brynn!
January 16, 2008 at 3:09 PM
Cassidy looks completely unphased by her dad's new look! Does he look like that often?
January 20, 2008 at 10:43 PM
Now you can look at my shining face every time I leave a comment!
January 25, 2008 at 3:41 AM
I was thinking along the same lines at Mindi--Cassidy looks so grown up and beautiful!
January 29, 2008 at 9:38 PM
Don't see a poll. Maybe I'm too late, but I vote Kalvin's milk mustache is really the residue of a scrumptious powdered donut. Cassidy is a hot babe!