A New You - Tressa
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
To start off the birthday weekend with a bang, Tressa got the famous Davies bob cut. We skipped the ear piercing since she had been sick (ears hurting too) and I didn't want to add another thing for her to complain about. But that's coming soon!...

January 29, 2008 at 3:13 PM
Brynn, DO NOT PIERCE HER EARS!!! I STILL HAVEN'T RECOVERED FROM THE OTHER TWO. LOVE AUNT SHELLEY
January 29, 2008 at 8:50 PM
My dad always told me that ear piercing was going to go out of style someday and I would wish I didn't get my ears pierced. After our bad experience with Brittany (way to stubborn for her own good!) I think I am going to work on that theory for my own girls! Love the new hair style!
January 29, 2008 at 9:26 PM
Brynn
What about doing an ear-piercing poll and if "yes" wins you pierce them and if "no" wins you don't!
All in favor?
January 29, 2008 at 9:42 PM
She is such a doll. What a great cut on her!
January 30, 2008 at 10:55 AM
pierce! pierce! pierce! i had to wait until i was 14 and still haven't forgiven my mom!
February 12, 2008 at 7:54 PM
How long do we have to wait to see the holes in her head?