So why is the monkey's bum so colorful?
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Well, you'll have to click on the "comments" link to see the answer. I'm leaving it as a comment. :)
Well, you'll have to click on the "comments" link to see the answer. I'm leaving it as a comment. :)
by Brynn
November 7, 2007 at 9:07 PM
OK so now you've gotten this far - you can read what everyone is saying, plus you can add your own comment!
Oh, and the monkey's bum... check here http://www.arkive.org/species/GES/mammals/Mandrillus_sphinx/
November 9, 2007 at 2:02 PM
Wait, was that even one of the choices on the poll? That's like having a multiple choice quiz where none of the answers were right! Are you trying to ruin my GPA? ;)
November 9, 2007 at 2:44 PM
I agree with Bethany - you made us all look like idiots because we believed we were taking a real test. Wait a minute, or does it make you look like an idiot for making a test without the right answer? Definitely you look like the idiot!!!