Halloween at the San Diego Zoo
Sunday, November 4, 2007
I'm giving this video a Parental Advisory label because it includes photos of a monkey's bum. So there. Don't let it shock you.
I'm giving this video a Parental Advisory label because it includes photos of a monkey's bum. So there. Don't let it shock you.
by Brynn
November 4, 2007 at 6:48 PM
We definately liked the zoo pictures! Looks like you made some great memories that your kids will never forget! You never know what you will see at the zoo! We have some pretty funny stories of things we have seen the wild animals do! We really liked your poll about the monkey's bum! So many creative ideas for the pretty colors!
November 5, 2007 at 5:57 AM
The San Diego Zoo is so great and I like your cute commentary between shots :0). . .and that flamingo stance is too perfect!
PS. I like all of the face painting too. That is really popular here for events for kids and I just love it.
November 5, 2007 at 4:23 PM
Sadly, I haven't been to this zoo, but now I feel like I have! Cassie has a great flamingo stance. Your poll cracked me up! I've always wondered about that.
November 5, 2007 at 4:40 PM
I forgot to tell you, I like your chipper music!
November 5, 2007 at 8:16 PM
thanks for inviting me. sorry i couldn't go.
November 6, 2007 at 7:38 PM
That is one scary bum.... love that zoo, wish we were there!
Michelle
November 7, 2007 at 1:41 PM
Hi Brynn, This is Liz McKinley from Vista. Fun to find your blog. What a cute family you have!
November 7, 2007 at 3:43 PM
Brynn, what is the answer to the poll? As the un-informative information lady let me tell you all the truth - none of the answers in the poll are correct. She just tricked you! She has no idea herself. Let this be a lesson, don't believe a word she says or writes.
November 7, 2007 at 9:15 PM
Hi Liz!!! How are you? Do you have a blog too that I can check out? Let me know!
November 9, 2007 at 2:13 PM
Hi Brynn If you email me at lizzymorse@hotmail.com I will send you an invite to my blog.