Nice slide show! I just got on the letterboxing web site. Looks like fun! We did something similar to this in New Orleans with the GPS. I think it was called Geocaching.
Yes Linds (and I think Kathrine you asked me about this too) - it's like geocaching only maybe easier and more kid-friendly? There's another great website - atlasquest.com. We just need more people to hide them in our area so we can find them!
I was going to say, good thing you were out planting in the fresh air before it turned into camp smokey! Such fun for the kids. We're breathing ashes here in Moorpark with school & soccer canceled tomorrow. Stay blaze free!
October 19, 2007 at 6:43 PM
That is really a cool deal. But not as cool as Whitney's hair!
October 19, 2007 at 9:24 PM
Nice slide show! I just got on the letterboxing web site. Looks like fun! We did something similar to this in New Orleans with the GPS. I think it was called Geocaching.
October 20, 2007 at 7:59 AM
Yes Linds (and I think Kathrine you asked me about this too) - it's like geocaching only maybe easier and more kid-friendly? There's another great website - atlasquest.com. We just need more people to hide them in our area so we can find them!
October 22, 2007 at 7:47 PM
Sad thing about this is that the Live Oak letterbox is about to be burned to tinder by the wild fire that is threatening Fallbrook.
October 22, 2007 at 9:07 PM
I was going to say, good thing you were out planting in the fresh air before it turned into camp smokey! Such fun for the kids. We're breathing ashes here in Moorpark with school & soccer canceled tomorrow. Stay blaze free!