Lettie & Jason  

Wednesday, August 15, 2007



Well we had a visit from my cousin Lettie and her hubby Jason who live in Philly. We met for dinner at our favorite restaurant - the Souplantation! We're on a first name basis there. Lettie is a music and dance teacher and Jason is a famous opera star. I'm serious! I'm really now related to a famous opera star.


8 comments: to “ Lettie & Jason ”

  • Mindi
    August 16, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

    In case anyone was wondering, I am related to Lettie and Jason also, so there! I have been taking pointers from Jason on how to improve my singing, but really, he is finding it difficult to make any suggestions. I have been blessed with so much. La La La La La La La.

  • Brynn
    August 17, 2007 at 9:02 AM  

    Mindi, no, he's not finding it difficult to make suggestions to you because you've been blessed with so much, it's because he's speachless (or singless?) after hearing you, and NOT in a good way. :)

  • Kalvin
    August 17, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • Kalvin
    August 17, 2007 at 12:01 PM  

    And if any of the rest of you out there have heard Ty in church recently, you'll have quickly realized that he has also been blessed with Mindi's singing gift. Let's just say he knows what it means to "make a joyful noise unto the Lord."

  • Kalvin
    August 17, 2007 at 12:05 PM  

    So, you might ask, is that second photo funny face day at the Davies or an evening at the Met?

    Tressa is a natural... she seems to practice a lot. An awful lot. Especially in the middle of the night (lately).

  • Mindi
    August 17, 2007 at 12:31 PM  

    Who deleted a comment? Is my singing that bad? I take offense to this, a lot of offense in fact.

  • michelle
    August 17, 2007 at 3:28 PM  

    Mindi, your singing isn't half bad... you did a great job in the Christmas Eve extravaganza.... I'm not sure you'd fit in the Opera life though... :)

  • Brynn
    August 17, 2007 at 4:21 PM  

    Michelle, I don't think Mindi sang a note (between you and me, thank goodness!). All I remember her doing is standing up there narrating and boo hoo hooing.