Six year old in the house
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Tressa celebrated her 6th bday this January.
She carefully fit her ear muffs over her bday crown for school.
Tressa's bday party was at the local bowling alley with 21 girls from her class and neighborhood.

Things got a little out of control...
She picked her favorite dinner - French fries and a cinnamon melt from McDonalds
Opened lots of presents
And was so happy to get a dolphin pillow pet!
March 2, 2011 at 12:23 PM
Happy Birthday Tressa! 6 years already? Where does the time go! I love how your girls are all dressed up for bowling. I wish mine liked to dress up. I guess if I only dress Ashely in dresses and skirts, maybe she will go for it when she is older, too? Those pillow pets are great! I'm wondering why we have the bumble bee and dog, but not the penguin???
March 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Ahhh I miss Tiki