Our good luck in March
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Two weekends ago we made the 2 hour trip to our nearest IKEA store, which is across the state border in Illinois. Knowing it was going to be crazy busy on a Saturday afternoon, we were excited to find a Portillos restaurant to grab some good old Chicago-style hotdogs at. We went through the drive-thru & got our food, went driving down the road, turned a couple more corners and what do you know?!?!?!?!?!
There it was in all it's glory!!! Our FAVORITE restaurant!!! (well, actually, it's Souplantation in the West - but same diff) We left a bag of hot hotdogs and fries in the car and went running into the Sweet Tomatoes. Ahhh, good times. Good memories. Just like "home".
March 29, 2011 at 4:36 PM
YOU LEFT PORTILLOS FOR SWEET TOMATOES???? Seriously, I crave Portillos ribs more than I care to admit. This is causing me to re-think our friendship...
March 30, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Any time we go to Sweet Tomatoes, we think about our favorite California friends,... Davies and Dursts! I must say that I would trade Sweet Tomatoes for an Ikea 2 hours away!
March 30, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Ahh, just realized Brittany didn't sign out. This is Lindsay!