Mall of America
Sunday, October 24, 2010
To ease the pain of being left behind in WI while Mom and Tressa went to CA, Whitney and Cassidy were promised a fabulous weekend at the Mall of America.
We road tripped there with best friends (real and dolls).

Tried out the American Girl Doll store and restaurant
Whitney's doll Samantha spent some time in the spa and came out with shiny new looking locks.
October 24, 2010 at 6:57 PM
I can't believe you were at the Mall of America! That's only an hour from where we live! Next time call me and we'll meet you there!!!
October 25, 2010 at 11:22 AM
So, you got two fun weekends away with your girls, and Kalvin got two weekends at home with them? Not a bad trade! Looks like fun! Our mall just got an American Girl Doll store. No restaurant though. I think we need to take a trip to Chicago for that :)
November 29, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Are you guys still doing the Salavation Army bell ringing? I want to do it!