Point Loma, Summer 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010





On a personal note, the time is almost here for the courts of CA to decide this little Jewel's fate. Please keep her and the Dursts in your prayers, that she might be able to spend forever with them.
September 13, 2010 at 2:43 PM
I love your daughters water bottle holders that they are wearing. What a great idea!
September 13, 2010 at 5:41 PM
I am totally praying for Mindi and Karl. That baby girl is so happy!
September 17, 2010 at 10:33 PM
You were in Point Loma? We live in Point Loma! Next time your here drop me a line! I'd love to catch up! xoxox
October 11, 2010 at 12:01 PM
Point Loma is one of our favorite places! We love seeing the huge ships come in and out of the harbor. FUN! Cute pictures of family.