First day of school
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Today we sent 3 girls back to school.

A kindergartner

A 3rd grader

And a 6th grader


Tressa and Cassidy go to Merton Primary School.

Tressa and her new teacher, Mrs. Tanke

Tressa and Dad
Dad finally got to come to a "first day of school"
Dad finally got to come to a "first day of school"
September 1, 2010 at 8:17 PM
oh i wish that was me with tressa :(
Your girls are so beautiful!!! :)
September 1, 2010 at 8:22 PM
They are sooooo cute.... I am dying over Tressa's outfit - so adorable!
September 2, 2010 at 7:24 AM
Cutie Pies!!!
September 4, 2010 at 3:26 PM
Gorgeous girls!
September 4, 2010 at 10:56 PM
Great pics! I was floored to have Ryan start Kindergarten. I was only going to put him in preschool this year. He is rockin' Kindergarten tho.
September 20, 2010 at 6:30 PM
is it just me or does whit have too much stuff in her backpack? your girls all look so darling and soo excited. do they make tressa's boots in my size?