Green Drink
Tuesday, June 1, 2010

If you want to look as good as this when you're turning 75 years old, you must drink Green Drink everyday. (OK, maybe the Harley Davidson leather jacket is helping just a tad...)



Nana Jo's Green Drink
1 big bunch of parsley
1 large bag of spinach
1 large can of pineapple juice
Wash parsley and spinach. Put 3 cups of water in a blender. Pull off parsley heads and add to blender and blend until as smooth as you can get. Add spinach to blender and blend good, adding more water if you need to. Pour into large pitcher and add pineapple juice.
Cheers!
June 1, 2010 at 8:30 PM
Could this possibly be drinkable?? :)
June 1, 2010 at 9:43 PM
eeeeeewwwwwww!
June 1, 2010 at 10:50 PM
Did you try it??? Haha.
June 2, 2010 at 7:00 AM
Hey Brynn it is me you used to live by me but I don't want to say my name. Tell Whitney I said Hi!!!
June 2, 2010 at 8:04 AM
Looks Delicious! I getting all the ingredients today. Do I get a jacket too?
June 2, 2010 at 11:57 AM
Did anyone ask for seconds? Those pictures all look like "before" pictures. I want to see "after" pictures!