I'm a Foster Aunt!!!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Mindi and Karl have FINALLY gotten a foster child.
They are calling her Jewel.
We are going CRAZY here in Wisconsin. Whitney has put pictures of her in her locker at school. We can hardly wait the 4 weeks until we are out in CA to see her!!!
This process has been 2 years in the making. You can see the beginning here.
May 12, 2010 at 10:55 AM
How exciting! I'm booking our tickets to California today! Can't wait to see you guys!
May 12, 2010 at 8:20 PM
I really do live in my own little world. I had no idea. That is so cool! I am looking forward to seeing you and the girls. You are all deeply missed.
May 12, 2010 at 9:57 PM
I know you must be dying!! We are too... can't wait to have you all here!
May 13, 2010 at 2:52 PM
I'm not sure what I'm more excited about...giving you a big squish or seeing this adorable little gem. YAY!
May 14, 2010 at 6:33 PM
she is perfection!!! and the icing on the cake is that you will all be out here soon!
May 17, 2010 at 10:44 PM
oh i cant wait till you are here 4 weeks will fly by!:)
May 21, 2010 at 4:09 PM
We're all so excited for you to come visit. I hope we don't overwhelm you with our excitement! You are lucky aunt....jewel is so sweet and adorable!