15 years ago I was 8 hahaha... just thought I would add that in response to the Terry's comment! But congrats Brynn & Kalvin!! We miss you guys tons and can not wait for you all to get here for summer. Love you all
i remember how gorgeous you were on your wedding day... you were so lovely and happy. it looked like a dream come true. happy 15th!!! and for those young ones out there - brynn was just a baby when she got married!!! so happy for you :)
April 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM
Can't believe any of us are old enough to be married 15 years! Congrats to you both & lots of love!
April 29, 2010 at 1:45 PM
15 years ago I was a senior in high school...
Happy Anniversary to you and Kalvin!
April 29, 2010 at 5:56 PM
15 years ago I was 8 hahaha... just thought I would add that in response to the Terry's comment! But congrats Brynn & Kalvin!! We miss you guys tons and can not wait for you all to get here for summer. Love you all
April 29, 2010 at 6:36 PM
Alright alright - enough about how OLD we are!!!
April 29, 2010 at 7:07 PM
Wow look at how cute you are! Happy Anniversary.
April 29, 2010 at 8:27 PM
15 years ago I DEFINTELY not as HOT as you were!!!!
You guys rock my world.
May 3, 2010 at 5:52 AM
So, did you get his and her Harleys to celebrate the big anniversary?
May 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM
i remember how gorgeous you were on your wedding day... you were so lovely and happy. it looked like a dream come true. happy 15th!!! and for those young ones out there - brynn was just a baby when she got married!!! so happy for you :)
May 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM
Congrats! You guys were adorable! (And still are!)
May 4, 2010 at 6:11 AM
Happy Anniversary! Celebrate in a big way!