1st day of new school
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Here's the girls ready to tackle a brand new school in Wisconsin. They dress a little differently here...
Tressa was laughing at her new snow pants and how big they are. She doesn't laugh anymore!
Here's the girls ready to tackle a brand new school in Wisconsin. They dress a little differently here...
Tressa was laughing at her new snow pants and how big they are. She doesn't laugh anymore!
by Brynn
January 21, 2010 at 11:13 AM
The girls look warm! I'm having a real hard time with wearing more than one layer. I can't stand it! The kids don't seem to mind as much as I do!
January 21, 2010 at 11:22 AM
I do not miss all that layering...I do miss you tho. We are getting slammed with rain, so I am thinking you will be hit with lots of snow. SNOW DAY!!!
January 21, 2010 at 9:30 PM
The Christmas Story comes to mind. Cute little snow bunnies!!
January 23, 2010 at 10:19 AM
the girls look so cozy. what a fun new adventure!
February 1, 2010 at 8:22 PM
You did it. Just seeing the FRONT YARD makes us homesick for the midwest. Maybe we are next? We love the Midwest. Great house guys, can we come visit and hit the dells?