It's only 7:30 am in California. I will give you a little time to get the girls out the door and then I am calling. Milwaukee is only a 9 hour drive from here! Better than 25. I think you and Kalvin should get his and her bikes!
Congrats you guys. To say we were surprised is a MAJOR understatement. But the first thought...you will be closer to the Dells. Wow, wow and more wow. Ryan Taani and crew
Yay! The Midwest will welcome you back with open arms! If you're up for a trip to the Mall of America we'll meet you there!! Good luck and congratulations!
We will miss you guys so much. Whitney just loves your Whitney and your other girls so much. We wish you well though and will love hearing of your adventures there! I am so lucky to have gotten to know you!!
best of luck in your new adventures. my mom forwarded on an email your mom had sent her. can't wait to see photos of kalvin in his harley davidson attire! :)
November 2, 2009 at 1:25 PM
Congrats! So exciting for you and your family.
November 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM
WHAT????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there a Milwaukee near Murrieta?
November 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM
Nooooooooooo!!!!! You can't!!!! :( Congratulations!!! When is this taking place??
November 2, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Woo hoo!!!!!
November 2, 2009 at 4:06 PM
WoW! Congrats. That's quite a cultural shift from Murrieta. But if you can do Chicago winters, Milwaukee will be a cake walk!
November 2, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Oh no!! Now I know it will only be a matter of time before the Durst's go too....I really wanted to be Tressa's teacher!!
November 2, 2009 at 9:07 PM
you know we'll miss you to pieces, but i always need one more reason to head towards chicago!
congrats kalvin!!! harley's lucky to get you...
(can you get us a good deal on a big pink bike?)
love, megan and vinny
November 2, 2009 at 10:18 PM
congrats
November 2, 2009 at 11:19 PM
So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, adieu...!
November 3, 2009 at 7:31 AM
It's only 7:30 am in California. I will give you a little time to get the girls out the door and then I am calling. Milwaukee is only a 9 hour drive from here! Better than 25. I think you and Kalvin should get his and her bikes!
November 3, 2009 at 8:29 AM
When are you moving?? We didn't get to meet up! Maybe we can before you hit the road??
November 3, 2009 at 2:45 PM
What the @#$%??? I thought that @#$%*@, and you promised that @!#$!@%^, and now you have gone and done @#%$#!@#!!!! THANKS ALOT!!!
November 3, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Wait...this had better not be a joke.
I couldn't imagine my good fortune if this is actually true!!
Wow, off to call Jeff...
November 3, 2009 at 8:31 PM
Really!!! Congrats! When is the big move???
November 4, 2009 at 12:33 PM
for real?! wow!
November 5, 2009 at 6:58 PM
I AM SO SAD I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! I AM GOING TO MISS MY FUN FRIEND!!
November 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Congrats you guys. To say we were surprised is a MAJOR understatement. But the first thought...you will be closer to the Dells. Wow, wow and more wow. Ryan Taani and crew
November 8, 2009 at 8:13 AM
Yay! The Midwest will welcome you back with open arms! If you're up for a trip to the Mall of America we'll meet you there!! Good luck and congratulations!
November 10, 2009 at 10:44 PM
Brynn this makes me so sad! I am trying my hardest right now to be happy for you guys but call me selfish, I want you guys here.
November 17, 2009 at 12:41 PM
We will miss you guys so much. Whitney just loves your Whitney and your other girls so much. We wish you well though and will love hearing of your adventures there!
I am so lucky to have gotten to know you!!
November 19, 2009 at 6:32 AM
I know moving to Milwaukee is like moving to Mars but we are REALLY excited!!! WE may be the only ones though...
December 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM
best of luck in your new adventures. my mom forwarded on an email your mom had sent her. can't wait to see photos of kalvin in his harley davidson attire! :)