Not one, but two
Sunday, August 9, 2009
My Mom's a MOM again. And she left the breeder with not one, but two Yorkie TERRORS - a brother and sister.
Even though I don't have any say in their names, please feel free to vote for your favorite in the poll. Or add a new choice in the comments.
August 10, 2009 at 10:10 AM
Sonny and Cher? Lucy and Ricky? Fred and Wilma? Donny and Marie? Am I dating myself? Mork and Mindy? Haha. Cute pups.
August 14, 2009 at 12:10 PM
lucy and ricky
bonnie and clyde
romeo and juliet
August 15, 2009 at 10:32 PM
how about
popeye and olive oil?
that's super cute!
or, susan and terry?
August 16, 2009 at 6:48 PM
hotrod and nova
August 19, 2009 at 7:43 PM
Hee, hee! My parent's did the same thing when I was in high school. They went to the breeder to get one dog and came home with two.
Hence..Ben and Jerry.