Daddy Daughter Dances
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
This has got to be one of the best things about being a dad! Kalvin has gotten to attend many Daddy Daughter Dances. Here's pictures of him and Whitney last month at the Daddy Daughter Dance for the Activity Day girls.

And 4 years ago Kalvin took Whitney

and the next night took Cassidy.

June 16, 2009 at 7:17 PM
Love these pics Brynn!! Especially the first one!
June 16, 2009 at 10:39 PM
Your girls are beyond beautiful!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! :)
June 17, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Now why didn't I think to post my pictures! Rich had a double date. I guess it is never too late. They soooo sweet.
June 17, 2009 at 9:03 PM
Awwww!!! Your girls are sooooo beautiful!
June 20, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Cute pics! I was lucky to get one picture of Shaun and Brittany! Hope you are having a fun summer!
July 3, 2009 at 12:15 PM
This is so darling! Your girls are peachy and glowing. It makes me smile to think that Jason will take Dahlia to something like that one day.
July 7, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Whitney is so photogenic! So cute! I love seeing the old photos! fun!