Friday night book club
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Whitney and I started up a book club for her and a few friends - Alexandra, Brittany & Katherine. We had a super fun evening full of treats, crafts and books. Each girl brought 3 books and then they choose from all the books to make a schedule.
One book, once a month.
October 14, 2008 at 9:00 PM
Great pictures! Brittany had so much fun at book club! Thanks for including her! This may actually make reading fun!
October 14, 2008 at 9:24 PM
Super cool idea! Stellar looking apples!!
October 15, 2008 at 8:38 PM
I just realized that your last two posts have included pictures of Brittany. Thanks for blogging for me. If you need pictures of Kaitlyn and Eric I will gladly send them your way!
October 16, 2008 at 11:43 AM
yum, i want an apple!!!
October 16, 2008 at 9:54 PM
I have been meaning to thank you again for including Katherine in the book club. She was excited to go and was more excited about it when she came home. She said it was soooo much fun with her friends, books, making bookmarks, and, of course, the yummy apples. She can't wait to have it here in December. I don't know that I can make it as fun as you did, but we will try to make it a nice night. I love the pics of the girls...thanks for sharing.
November 4, 2008 at 5:55 PM
cute, CUTE idea! You always had and implemented the greatest concepts, and your children are loving you for it!