Sneak - Sleeping
Friday, May 2, 2008
So last night I put the girls to bed. First Cassidy gets up, then Tressa, and Tressa again. I've had it, so the threats come out - I'll turn off the primary songs, turn off the nightlight, etc. I am watching TV in my room when I can hear some noise at my bedroom door. Knowing it's one of the girls, and dreading dealing with the punishment, I ignore it/her. During a commercial break (it was a Food Network cake challenge), I get up and this is what I find.
Tressa has made herself comfortable in my doorway!
Of course what do I do?..... blog it!!!
May 3, 2008 at 8:40 AM
I love it. I am a great ignorer. Did you let Tressa sleep there for the whole night? I love how she used pillows for her blankets. Very creative!
May 3, 2008 at 5:08 PM
Very resourceful girl you have there! There's just something about sleeping where mom is nearby.
May 3, 2008 at 9:56 PM
We love to sneak into our parents room and sleep. You have many years of "sneak sleeps" ahead of you. We are looking forward to seeing Kalvin when he comes to Virginia next week.
May 4, 2008 at 9:53 PM
Was she really asleep... or faking it? So funny...
May 5, 2008 at 12:19 PM
Ahhh...I hate night time! My girls have 101 reasons to get out of bed. It drives me crazy! Glad to know I'm not the only one.