Happy 9th Birthday Whitney Rose!!!
Friday, March 7, 2008
OK so she turned 9 at the end of February and I'm late with this post. That's why it's for Flashback Friday! I'm adding a picture from her 4th b-day to really "flashback." When she turned 4, her gifts included a lot of Thomas the Tank Engine stuff. Wow how things have changed!
March 7, 2008 at 11:02 AM
Has it been a year already?! It seems like just yesterday we were making invitations for her baptism. Way too fast!
March 10, 2008 at 11:21 AM
ya ya - we know about the scavenger hunt but what about the rest of us? How rude!
March 10, 2008 at 11:22 AM
I did not know that Whitney got Karl and Mindi Barbies. We look hot!
March 12, 2008 at 8:03 PM
Happy Birthday Whitney! Looks like it is great being 9! What's it like being a mother of a 9 year old?
March 13, 2008 at 12:24 PM
Happy Birthday to your First Rose! There will be some definite marriage arranging going on between our families.