Fallbrook tangerines are my favorite part of Christmas. Santa always brings a huge box to my parents house on Christmas morning. I can't wait! It is fun to search for our seasons here also.
So your twins kiss each other too, huh? :) Such a fun tradition decorating cookies. Looks like Mason is best at eating them, and Whitney likes to wear 'em!
December 12, 2007 at 11:29 AM
Fallbrook tangerines are my favorite part of Christmas. Santa always brings a huge box to my parents house on Christmas morning. I can't wait!
It is fun to search for our seasons here also.
December 12, 2007 at 7:14 PM
Twin Ty's...now that is a nightmare not a Christmas dream.
December 12, 2007 at 7:16 PM
Seasons?...highly overrated, people who do not live here have to look forward to something.
December 12, 2007 at 10:52 PM
So your twins kiss each other too, huh? :) Such a fun tradition decorating cookies. Looks like Mason is best at eating them, and Whitney likes to wear 'em!
December 15, 2007 at 3:07 PM
Yum, Christmas cookies. Looks like (messy) fun!
December 18, 2007 at 9:07 PM
can I have one? they look good!!!