Bear hugs  

Sunday, September 30, 2007

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa



Why is it that no kid can have enough stuffed animals? Thanks to our Cousin Vinny's parents for sending these snuggly treats to the girls. I've had to put a limit on the number of stuffed animals each girl can sleep with in her bed. They can rotate friends each night, but right now the limit is 4. I'm afraid that any more and the girls would fall out of their beds! But Tressa's still in her crib, so she's got Bow (her new purple bear), Ginky, Sizzlesez, Pink Poodle, Welsh dragon, Birthday Bunny, and a green bunny she stole from Mason.<


4 comments: to “ Bear hugs

  • Kate
    September 30, 2007 at 8:53 PM  

    You have a cousin Vinny? Isn't that the name of a movie, "My Cousin Vinny? How nice of his parent's to send some plush hugs for your sweetarts to embrace. They all look so loved & content.

  • Kalvin
    October 1, 2007 at 8:47 AM  

    The "green bunny" was ALLEGEDLY stolen from Mason (it's name is now Hopscotch); Tressa says it was a gift ...

  • Kalvin
    October 1, 2007 at 8:49 AM  

    I've got to get a new perscription for my glasses - the girls look as fuzzy as the bears.

  • Mindi
    October 1, 2007 at 2:42 PM  

    Tressa better hide...and sleep with one eye open. I have asked Mason and he has a very different story (my children have been taught better than to lie, so I am partial to him). If you see a black and white car pull up in your driveway you had better start praying and maybe running and hiding and screaming and...