She's a miniature rex - not to be confused with a t-rex, although she can be the ruler of the backyard. Her fur is not only super soft, but she's got red hair to fit right in.
Brynn. Micah and I are loving looking at these blogs.. keep it up! What a cute bunny! We're following you... this is so great! Love, Michelle, Micah and Lauren and Scott too!!!
It was great to see your family. The only problem is that it reminds me of how much I miss you. How about an Illinois vacation? YOu all look marvelous. Take care and much love, Cathy Hall
July 31, 2007 at 5:33 PM
Hopscotch- how cute! My family raised hundreds of rex rabits when we were little. They are soooo soft, and are known for their beautiful fur.
August 3, 2007 at 8:02 AM
I take it that Mr. MacGregor is not longer the hero in The Tale of Peter Rabbit at your house!!
August 3, 2007 at 8:04 AM
Brynn.
Micah and I are loving looking at these blogs.. keep it up! What a cute bunny! We're following you... this is so great!
Love, Michelle, Micah and Lauren and Scott too!!!
August 3, 2007 at 8:04 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
August 3, 2007 at 8:52 AM
It was great to see your family. The only problem is that it reminds me of how much I miss you. How about an Illinois vacation?
YOu all look marvelous. Take care and much love,
Cathy Hall
August 3, 2007 at 12:28 PM
Yeah, how about an Illinois vacation?! :)
August 3, 2007 at 3:59 PM
Mr. MacGregor is still a hero in some quarters, in fact, I wanted to name the rabbit "Stew."
August 5, 2007 at 7:11 PM
I am so glad that you have this wonderful pet and we can visit it anytime we would like. Pets are always the greatest at somebody else house!!!